Sunday, September 2, 2007

Anniversary, Promotion and Outback

Yes all this in the same day, August 28, 2007. You can imagine how exciting it was . First it was mom and dads anniversary. Mom forgot about it and dad remembered. That is not how things usually happen around here. Can you believe it.....Mom forgot. Well, I am sure she well pay for it for a long time.
Next, Dad got his promotion from work. You know what that means..............MOOOOOORE toys for me. I am sure that is the first thing on mom and dads list of things to buy. How exciting. I can't wait to eat my new toys.
So to celebrate all the exciting things that happened today we went to eat at Outback. That was really my first real restaurant with just mom and dad. We usually go eat fast food. I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to pack the whole house every time we go out to eat. You know I have to have lots of toys to keep my attention and then I need bottles, wipes, diapers, baby water, formula, a cover for my highchair, extra clothes, burp rags and anything else mom can throw in her purse to keep me happy. I still don't understand why we don't go to nice restaurants more often, do you? At any given time you can find my toys, or a bottle, or a baby spoon, etc. etc. in moms purse. If you haven't noticed her purse has gotten bigger. I guess my diaper bag won't hold everything I need. And then on Aug. 31, 2007 I turned 7 months. So needless to say I have had some very exciting things happen in the last 7 months, especially this last week. Mom will post some pictures from this past weekend tomorrow. She is very tired because I decided not to go to bed until 10:00 pm tonight.

No comments: