
This was the best nap I have ever had. I think it was a pretty good nap for dad too. Dad keeps telling me "this is the life".

Me and Nana playing with my new toy. Mom and Dad bought me an ark with animals in it. The ark plays songs while I eat the animals.

Mom is flying me around like an airplane. We had lots of fun.

Me and my Memaw. She is hanging on for dear life. My mom keeps telling everyone I am wild and crazy.

Me and Popaw one day after his surgery. I hope you are feeling better Popaw. Love you.

Dad is feeding me, but I won't let him hold me close to him because he tries to trick me into going to sleep.

Me and Pots after my nap. Pots comes to visit every Thursday while Nana teaches at UNT.
No comments:
Post a Comment