Saturday, September 8, 2007

I think it's a Trick

I think Mom and Dad try to trick me in to going to sleep. It seems like everytime I lay in their arms and they feed me I wake up in my bed all by myself. So I have decided to take this matter into my own hands. I am not going to lay how they want me to. I will not take my bottle unless they let me lay the way I want. (and I get to watch TV) Again, don't tell mom.
For anyone that hasn't figured this out yet, take it from me, it's a trick.

4 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

That is too funny! This kids already know what is going on! To smart for us!

Chad & Amy said...

I've seen him in action:) He is too cute. Gone are the snuggle days? Hopefully not for good.

Amy E. said...

What a great kid!! All he needs now is a remote control!!

Amy said...

Uh-oh...if he's figuring it out this early y'all will be in trouble when he gets to be 2!