skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Byrd Family

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Try it, Try it, you might like it



Mom has been reading Green Eggs and Ham and the moral to that story is if I try it I might like it. So I did just that. It's a little hard, but not to bad.


Posted by The Byrd Family at 11:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Daddy and Me

Daddy and Me

Our Friends

  • Deans
  • Englands
  • Greg and Patti
  • Harringtons
  • Jens and Amy
  • Josh and Jenny
  • Libertos
  • Mcbrogham Family
  • Shivers
  • Tolberts
  • Verlanders

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (52)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • Hide and Seek
      • Baby Dedication
      • I think it's a Trick
      • Why should I?
      • Try it, Try it, you might like it
      • And Mom said I can't watch TV
      • Messy but Fun
      • Pictures as Promised
      • Anniversary, Promotion and Outback
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (25)

About Me

The Byrd Family
View my complete profile