On August 22, 2007 I decided I was going to crawl/scoot/swim. The pictures will tell it all. Mom and Dad have been putting me on my hands and knees for the past two months trying to show me how to crawl. This is just the begining of me showing them that I will do what I want, when I want. They wanted me to crawl so bad and now I can get into so many more things. Watch out here I come. On your mark, get set..........
..............................stare at mom like she is crazy
Mom are you watching.................I'm doing it.
Well sort of.............I am going to get this down
And I'm back in the game...........I'm up again. Mom and Dad just don't know what they are in for or what I am into. I'll show them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
only days until he is running out the front door and down the street...
By the way, good to see you guys are still alive...
What a big boy! Oh you guys are going to have so much fun when he is crawling! Get the gates ready!
Post a Comment