Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sick for the First Time

On August 14, 2007 I got my first cold. Not really something I wanted to experience, but it happened. When mom and dad came home from work last Tuesday I was sneezing, coughing, and miserable. So mom decided to go to the store at 10pm for some medicine. Then I decided to stay up with mom all night. I could not breathe so mom held me and we were up every 30 minutes. Mom decided to suction the snot out of my nose. So, needless to say neither mom nor I got any sleep. Mom had to go to work the next day, but dad stayed home with me. Dad and I spent Wednesday, Thursday and mom joined us at home Friday. I went to the doctor and he said I had a cold. So mom and dad decided not to take me to the nursery on Sunday. I didn't want to give it to everyone else. Besides I think thats were I picked it up. So now it is Thursday Aug. 23 and I am feeling better, but my nose is still runny.

No comments: