I found my feet several weeks ago, but mom is a little slow at blogging. I can't imagine what else she has to do. Well, I went to the doctor for my 6 month check-up on Aug. 10, 2007. I was 28 3/4 in. long (97%), 18.6 lbs. (75%). Also, the doctor asked if I had any teeth. Mom and Dad laughed when he said I should only have one tooth if any. I already have three with my fourth one coming really soon. I am ready to start eating steak with dad. The sooner I get my teeth the sooner I can stop eating this mushy stuff. I can sit-up by myself for a while, then I fall over when I try to chase my toys. The doctor says I am doing great and we will be back to see him at 9 months. My next check-up is Oct. 31, 2007. Halloween I will be exactly 9 months old and I have to get more shots. I am sure mom will let me have candy after that (or dad will sneak me some). Mom has no idea the things dad has given me. We keep that a secret. It is a guy thing.
Monday, August 13, 2007
YES, I found my feet
I found my feet several weeks ago, but mom is a little slow at blogging. I can't imagine what else she has to do. Well, I went to the doctor for my 6 month check-up on Aug. 10, 2007. I was 28 3/4 in. long (97%), 18.6 lbs. (75%). Also, the doctor asked if I had any teeth. Mom and Dad laughed when he said I should only have one tooth if any. I already have three with my fourth one coming really soon. I am ready to start eating steak with dad. The sooner I get my teeth the sooner I can stop eating this mushy stuff. I can sit-up by myself for a while, then I fall over when I try to chase my toys. The doctor says I am doing great and we will be back to see him at 9 months. My next check-up is Oct. 31, 2007. Halloween I will be exactly 9 months old and I have to get more shots. I am sure mom will let me have candy after that (or dad will sneak me some). Mom has no idea the things dad has given me. We keep that a secret. It is a guy thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is a big boy! What a cuttie!
Post a Comment