Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nothing New




Brennen drinking out of a big boy cup all by himself.


Brennen at the pool in our neighborhood

Brennen playing with the water hose.

Brennen in his pool in the backyard


Brennen playing in the pool with Lucas and Georgia Harrington

Nothing really new going on here. Barrett and I were out of town last week and Brennen stayed with my parents. He had a blast, but I don't have any of those pictures yet. This is my first week off work. I am off until Sept. 5th, but this is my second day off and I have had to work both days so far. I am not sure how this is going to work out. Hopefully I will be able to have a few days a week with just me and Brennen. If not I will just postpone this time off until after September. I am going to post a few pictures of the last couple of weeks and I will post more later of Brennen's week with Nana, Pots and Jake at Grandkids week.

1 comment:

Amy E. said...

Great pictures and I just can't believe how big he is getting. But I guess that is what kids do!
Glad you guys had a great trip.