Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vacation Pictures






Here are a few pictures from out vacation to Gulf Shores, AL. I only took 510 pictures so I won't be able to share them all. I will make a slide show soon and post it with more pictures. We had a great time and Brennen had fun at the beach. He was so much fun, except for the actual drive. I guess that comes with age, but he only slept 45 minutes out of the 7 hour drive to Jackson, MS the first night. And when he is not sleeping he is screaming to get out if his car seat. It was a rough drive to say the least. On the way home he slept from Gulf Shores to Mobile (1 hour) where we dropped memaw off at the airport. Then he did not go back to sleep for about 7 hours. Endless screaming and praying was happening during those 7 hours. Then he took a 30 minute nap and he was up again. So needless to say it was a very rough drive, but while we were there it was wonderful.

No comments: