Friday, February 1, 2008

I Can't Believe my baby is ONE


Just getting started

This is good cake. I had my own cake to myself.

It doesn't get better than this.


Thanks dad for the extra help with the icing.

My favorite baths are in the kitchen sink.


Almost clean again, until next weekend.

Special visitors. Thanks Nana and Pots for stopping by. Mom planned it just right when she had me on a Wednesday. That way my first birthday would be on a Thursday when you would be in town. I am sure mom did that on purpose.

We had so much fun at my party. Thanks everyone for coming and spending my first birthday with me. Thanks for all the gifts, but mostly thanks for being there to share all the special moments. Same time same place next year. Thanks again.

Side note from mom: I took Brennen to the doctor today and he tested positive for the flu. I just wanted to let everyone know that was at the party last night. I am very sorry. The doctor said it would take 5-6 days for him to get over this, but it would only take 1-2 days for anyone that got it from him to feel the symptoms. Thanks again for coming and spending this very special time with us. We love you all.

3 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

I can't believe you are already one! Happy 1st birhday Brennen! It looks like you had a great birthday!

patti said...

Are you kidding me? It just seems like yesterday he was born.

he is so cute and it looks like he really loved his cake...happy birthday brennen!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a MESS! Looks like he had the time of his life :)