This is our backyard. It is pretty small, but dad keeps talking about getting a bigger yard. I don't know how the neighbors are going to like it when he takes part of their yard. Dad, if your reading this, I don't know where I am going to put my trampoline and jump house in this small yard. We need to figure out something. I'm sure you can bribe mom with something so we can get a bigger yard.
Friday, February 29, 2008
I love outside
This is our backyard. It is pretty small, but dad keeps talking about getting a bigger yard. I don't know how the neighbors are going to like it when he takes part of their yard. Dad, if your reading this, I don't know where I am going to put my trampoline and jump house in this small yard. We need to figure out something. I'm sure you can bribe mom with something so we can get a bigger yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Attention!
Melissa like it outside also. She doesn't have a back yard to play in! Be happy you can go outside in your own back yard.
You are getting so big!
Post a Comment