Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Almost One


Finally Mom and Dad turned my seat around. 5 days before my birthday and 26 pounds later mom gave in and let me finally see the world and not just the leather seats. I love being able to see when we are driving. That leather seat was getting old and now mom can hand me my food instead of shoving it in from behind my head.

We got to go to the park on Sunday. The weather was so nice. I went down the slide with dad.

I played with mom on some of the other toys but....

my favorite thing to do was play in the dirt and wood chips. I can't imagine that God would have put this dirt and these wood chips out here for any other reason than for me to eat them.

No I did not go down the slide head first, but i crawled on the slide to get a better view of what I was fixing to put in my mouth. Yes....I got a wood chip in my mouth before mom could stop me, but she did this mom pinch on my jaws and got the wood chip out before I could swallow it. I thought maybe I could grow a tree in my stomach, but mom wouldn't let me. I thought about the famous phrase from my cousin, "Isn't the park where a kid can be a kid." I know it was something like that. Needless to say there will be no trees growing in my stomach, but I know I got a little bit of dirt down before she could get that out. Maybe next time mom.

No comments: