Friday, November 30, 2007

Some pictures from Thanksgiving


Thanks mom for the bath in the sink. I had to take an extra bath that day because I was so messy eating. I kinda like the sink bath.

Thanks dad for the pumpkin pie and the apple pie. It was great. YOu haven't told mom have you?

I want more of that pie you were giving me. More, More, More, More. Dad did you hear me? I said I want more.

Ok dad do you get it. This means no more. I don't want you to put that fork close to my mouth anymore. I said NO MORE.

Thanks Jake for the piggyback ride. Dad does that with me at home. I had so much fun playing with my cousin Jake over the holiday. I can't wait until Christmas.

Thanks everyone for such a great Thanksgiving. Maybe next time I will let mom and dad sleep more. Thanks for holding me and feeding me everything off the table. I think I like turkey. And Aunt Christie, thanks for the sweet tea until mom yelled at you for giving it to me. We will sneak a little better next time. Meems and Peeps, thanks for letting me play at your house and Peeps, I hope you feel better, I love you. Trish and Bobby, thanks for visiting with us at meems and peeps. I will see everyone at Christmas (we will be there the week after). I know I am going to get lots of great gifts. I love everyone and I am so thankful for my family.

No comments: