I missed out on my first Halloween. I was Superman, but I have been sick for the past two weeks so mom and dad wouldn't take me out to trick-or-treat. I was sad, but my Grandma bought me some candy (that mom wouldn't let me eat) and a Cowboys hat and outfit. So I didn't miss out completely. I loved my Superman costume. Maybe next year I will get to go to the church for fall festival and see all my friends. Sorry we didn't make it. I sure wish I would have been there, but I didn't want to get anyone sick. I am feeling better now, but I still have a cough. I hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween.
And one other thing.......GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
CUTE!!! Wish we could have seen him in person, he sure is a sweetie! Glad the surgery is over and it's all better!
Post a Comment