So mom thought it was necessary to start brushing my teeth. I let her have her way and to my surprise the toothpaste is good. Dad helped me brush my teeth and now I think I got it so I can do it by myself. Really at this point I would like to be independent with this and everything else I do. So now when I see mom and dad brush their teeth I know it is time to brush mine, at that very moment. No matter where I am, bathtub, I jump up and throw a huge fit until someone gets me my toothbrush and toothpaste. Really the toothpaste is all I want, but to keep mom and dad happy I will use the toothbrush too. So next time you see me my teeth will be clean. I have all my front teeth. Some of them have just started cutting through so they are not all big enough to really brush yet.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Pearly White
So mom thought it was necessary to start brushing my teeth. I let her have her way and to my surprise the toothpaste is good. Dad helped me brush my teeth and now I think I got it so I can do it by myself. Really at this point I would like to be independent with this and everything else I do. So now when I see mom and dad brush their teeth I know it is time to brush mine, at that very moment. No matter where I am, bathtub, I jump up and throw a huge fit until someone gets me my toothbrush and toothpaste. Really the toothpaste is all I want, but to keep mom and dad happy I will use the toothbrush too. So next time you see me my teeth will be clean. I have all my front teeth. Some of them have just started cutting through so they are not all big enough to really brush yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well Brennen, what a big boy you are!!
Love ya,
Your favorite aunt, Michelle
Post a Comment