Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Busy Boy

OK. I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been very busy. As you know I am going to be 9 months old on October 31st. I have been busy cutting my sixth tooth, pulling up, and learning to fall gracefully. The last one has been quite a challenge. I spent last weekend at Nana and Pots house. We went to the Friendship Festival and had mom's birthday party. Everyone wanted to hold me and play with me. I love all the attention. I am going to post some pictures of all the activities of last weekend.


Mom and Dad,

I love playing the drums and guitar. I think I might be a ROCKSTAR when I grow up. What do you think? I am going to keep practicing. Also, the drums and the drumsticks are pretty tasty. The guitar is not bad either, but Nana wouldn't let me taste it very much.

Thanks Nana and Pots and everyone else for a great weekend. I had so much fun playing with Jake. Thanks Aunt Michelle for putting me to sleep one night. You kinda smell like my mom a little. Also, thanks Aunt Lulu for helping me play the drums. We will see everyone again at Thanksgiving. Maybe mom will let me have some of the good food. This formula is getting a little old and that mushy stuff they try to feed me is a little over rated. Not good! So I am ready for turkey, or at least mashed potatoes. What do you think? Mom did let me try homemade ice cream this weekend. That was a surprise. Now she is stressed out that I will be allergic to milk. Mom-Chill out. Well it is way past my bedtime so see ya later.

No comments: