How 'bout them COWBOYS. I didn't get to stay up and watch the game because it was way past my bedtime and moms too. She did stay up and watch and then she gave me a play by play Tuesday morning of the game. It was great that the Cowboys pulled it out. Now we just have to beat New England this weekend. Maybe I will get to watch that game. Maybe I will grow up tp be a Cowboy? I am still practicing the drums (read post below) just in case I don't end up being mom and dads retirement. I am going to post some pics of me in my official Cowboys jersy. GO COWBOYS......Still AMERICA'S TEAM.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
COWBOYS.........Need I say more
How 'bout them COWBOYS. I didn't get to stay up and watch the game because it was way past my bedtime and moms too. She did stay up and watch and then she gave me a play by play Tuesday morning of the game. It was great that the Cowboys pulled it out. Now we just have to beat New England this weekend. Maybe I will get to watch that game. Maybe I will grow up tp be a Cowboy? I am still practicing the drums (read post below) just in case I don't end up being mom and dads retirement. I am going to post some pics of me in my official Cowboys jersy. GO COWBOYS......Still AMERICA'S TEAM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment