Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend Pictures

This is my Aunt Janet. This is the first picture I have had with her.

This is memaw giving me water. It felt good on my teeth.
Then I threw-up all the water and some.


This is me and Great-Grandma Pudgie. We were taking our 5


generation picture. Great-Grandma will be 87 in September and I will be 8 months.


This is me and my cousin Jake showing off for the camera


This is my Pots playing with me


This is my Aunt Michelle



This is my Peeps telling me something very important

This is my Meems



This is my Aunt Trish


We spent the weekend at Nana and Pot's house this weekend. Mom just could not stop taking pictures of me. We played with my cousin Jake and had my Memaw, Great-Grandma Pudgie, Meems and Peeps, Aunt Trish and Uncle Bobby, Michelle and Rodney, and Kim and Brint over for dinner.

No comments: