On July 23, 2007, I went to my first swim lessons. It was fun. Mom says I might be a little too young for swim lessons, but we already paid for it. So for the rest of this week and next week we will be driving 30 minutes so I can go to swim lessons "play". My swim lessons are from 6:00pm to 6:35pm. So as soon as mom and dad get home from work we pack up and head to the pool. There are about 10 other kids in my class and I am the youngest. I do the best I can and mom loves playing in the water with me. As you can see dad takes all the pictures and video. We don't want to miss a moment, because mom and dad say I am growing up way too fast. Last week I turned 6 months old.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment