The title of this blog says it all. Yesterday I was chillin' in my jogger with mom and dad soaking up some rays. Then today I was building a snowman. Crazy huh? Only in Texas. It was a blast though.
How fun! Too bad we are not neighbors....Lucas and Matt and Brennan and Barrett could have played together! And you and Georgia and I could have sat inside and sipped Hot Chocolate!!!
4 comments:
Ah I love the snow. Looks like you guys had a blast.
Ain't Texas great!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!
At least this time Brennan gets to enjoy the snow, not quite like the day after he was born!!
How fun! Too bad we are not neighbors....Lucas and Matt and Brennan and Barrett could have played together! And you and Georgia and I could have sat inside and sipped Hot Chocolate!!!
Loving the coat:)
Post a Comment