Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas is almost here

Here are a few of the Christmas pictures we had made for the Christmas cards. It was a trying day to say the least. If you have kids, you know what I am talking about. If you don't, then let me give you a little clue. Don't expect them to wait 30 minutes for pictures, then have the pictures taken, then wait another 30 mintes to view the pictures and finally give you time to pick out the ones you want.
Next time I will only get the pictures taken and then get a babysitter before I try to pick out what I want. I hope I get some good ones because I picked them out in less than 10 minutes. This was completely my fault for expecting so much out of a 10 month old and a 33 year old. They were both grumpy and ready for a nap when we were done. I really didn't expect for everything to take as long as it did. Just as we were sitting down to pick out the pictures I noticed Brennen needed to be changed. I told Barrett to just hold him and I would hurry and then we could change him in the car. So 2 minutes later Barrett comes up to me and shows me his wet shirt. Yes...Brennen peed through his diaper and all over Barrett. So Barrett took him to the car and changed him and waited for me. Fianlly it was all over and we headed home. As soon as I got a bottle in Brennen's mouth he fell asleep. Bad mom I know. Way too much action for a baby. Just learn this lesson form me.....if your baby needs to be changed it would probably take less time to change him than deal with the aftermath. I will post more pictures later.






1 comment:

Amy E. said...

You picked out GREAT Pictures..He is just so adorable!! I love the one in the stocking hat!! See you guys at the Christmas party!